* For advanced knitters and crocheters.
Katia Azahar is a fashionable lace tape in soft pastel colours, suitable for hand knitting or crochet in similar ways as any scarf yarn, or for embellishing of mainly summer knits and accessories: dresses, skirts, tops, light scarves, caps and manschettes. It is a stylish, ready-to-use cotton lace ribbon and can also serve any of your decor and trimming ideas.
* Similar yarn: Guadalupe, Grace, Lace Tape Yarns
FIBRE: 66% Cotton, 26% Acrylic, 8% Nylon
Garment Care: hand or gentle machine wash with woolwash "no rinse" in lukewarm water, lay flat to dry, avoiding exposure to direct sunlight. Do not bleach.
YARN WEIGHT: Fancy
TENSION: 10x10 (4"): n/a
NEEDLES: 4-4.5 mm (US No.6-7)
LENGTH: approx. 21 m / 23 yards
HANK WEIGHT: 100 g
Shade Card PDF »
Video: How to Knit with Azahar »
PATTERNS: Katia Book Elegance № 70, Sport № 69, Kids № 61
AZAHAR SCARF: Katia Book Elegance № 70 , p. 12
Price (CAD): $19.99
IN STOCK: 50 Snow (20 hanks), 51 Silver and White (4 hanks), 52 Vanilla Cream and White (10 hanks), 54 Denim and White (7 hanks)
Request colour description or quantity »
Katia Yarns Index »
AZAHAR SHRUG © KATIA Book Elegance №70.
Patterns for AZAHAR:
• Top © Katia Book Elegance №70, yarns: Isis & Azahar
• Skirt with Ruffle Border © Katia Book Kids № 61, yarns: Azahar and Mississippi
• Handbag, Katia Book Kids № 65; yarns: Katia Cotton Cord and Azahar, Top: Katia Guadalupe
Jacket © KATIA Book CITY № 74.
Yarns: Azahar & Monaco