Undyed cashmere fiber is extremely warm in order to serve its original purpose of protecting cashmere goats from cold mountain temperatures. Also, it has maximum softness and loft. Undyed White Cashmere is the most valuable because of its superior softness. Undyed cashmere ranges in colour from Winter White to Chocolate Brown, with a number of gradations of Brownish-Grey. Garments made of this cashmere are also exceptionally long-lasting. Do not stress the fiber, use woolwash No Rinse!
* Similar yarn: Cashmere DK, Cashmere Classic, Cashmere Handspun, Undyed Yarns
FIBRE: 100% Mongolian Undyed Cashmere
YARN WEIGHT: DK or Aran
TENSION, 10x10cm (4"): DK: 22 sts/ 28 rows, Aran: 16 sts/ 24 rows
NEEDLES: 3.75 - 4.5 mm (US No. 5-7)
LENGTH: DK: 182 m / 196 yrds, Aran: 91 m / 102 yrds
HANK WEIGHT: 56g /2oz
Irene & Mr.Sheep Knitwear © imrsheep.com:
Sample pattern: Loose-Fit Cashmere Pullover in Natural Taupe »
Price (CAD): $49.99
IN STOCK: Sorry, sold out. Re-stock arrival in FEB-MAR.
Request colour description or quantity »
Lotus Yarns Index »
Garment Care: gentle hand wash in lukewarm water with Eucalyptus wash or washing medium such as Dawn. Use the same temperature of water for wash and rinse to avoid "shoking" the fiber. Do not wring out the garment, but make a ball and gently squeeze it to remove excess water. Lay flat to dry, avoiding exposure to direct sunlight, and gently reshape.
(Warm Off White)
* Out of stock
Re-stock arrival FEB-MAR:
DK Weight - 182m /55g
Aran Weight - 91m /55g
Natural Taupe Heather
(Undyed hues of Taupe, Fawn, and Eggshell)
* Out of stock
Re-stock arrival FEB-MAR
NATURAL WHITE CASHMERE HAT © Irene & Mr.Sheep Co., idea © Olga Stepanetc, MODA Knitting № 581.
• Cashmere Pullover © Collection Origin' de Bergère de France, FAIT MAIN HS Tricot № 25, Automne 2011, yarn: Bergère de France Origin'Cachemire [90% Cashmere, 10% Merino Wool]
• Cropped Pullover © Susanna Magazine May 2012, yarn: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
• Cashmere Pullover © Verena Spring 2011.
• Cabled Sweater in Cream, SANDRA October 2010, yarn: Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran
• Cashmere Waistcoat and V-neck, © Fait Main Tricot, No. 7 2008. Yarn: Katia Cashmere 100% [100% Cashmere] and Cashwool [60% Wool, 30% Poyamide, 10% Cashmere]
• Men's Vest, © Fait Main No. 8, 2008. Yarn: Phildar Frimas [80% Acrylic, 20% Merino]