Last modified on
Lang Flores is a fantasy, slubbed cotton yarn in worsted (or fancy) weight suitable for summer knitwear and combined knitting with other yarns. It is slightly shiny and iridescent because of a coat of polyester (thin plies of cotton are wrapped in a thread of polyester) dyed in the same, but darker and brighter shade. The play of various components and different colours give this yarn its unique character.
* Similar yarn: Cambio, Korfu, Erba
YARN WEIGHT: Worsted (or Fancy)
TENSION: 18 sts / 27 rows
NEEDLES: 4 - 4.5 mm (US No.6-7)
LENGTH: approx. 85 m / 97 yds
BALL WEIGHT: 50g
Shade Card | Knitted Sample
PATTERNS: Lang Book № 173, Tutto Maglia № 15
Sale Price (CAD): $10.50
IN STOCK: 01 White-and-Black (lot of 8 balls), 07 Lavender (lot of 10 balls), 44 Golden Olive (lot of 8 balls), 46 Amethyst (lot of 4 balls)
Request colour description or quantity »
Lang Yarns Index »
Garment Care: hand or machine wash on gentle circle with lavender wash or mild soap, dry flat. Iron cool.
Patterns for Lang Flores:
• Wrap-Around, Lang Book No. 173
• Flores Pull and Cardi, © Lang Yarns, source: Fait Main Tricot No. 12, 2009.
• Open Hooded Jacket, Sandra April 2010, Flores col. 44
• Crosswise Spike Pattern Sweater, Sandra April 2010, Flores col. 23