Last modified on
Please note: Delivery standards are set by a delivering company.
We ship to Canadian destinations within 24 hours (Mon-Fri).
Find a rate » (From L4E0H9). Shipping rates are based on the weight and dimensions of your item.
Track your item online: CanadaPost.ca »
Delivery within Toronto and GTA takes 2-4 business days, provincially: 4-12 business days.
- All orders, except light-weight packages (up to 150 g), are assigned to delivery confirmation, and are shipped insured via Canada Post expedited services. After your order has been sent, the tracking number (or the number of your order), an expected date of delivery, and the link to the Canada Post online data base to track your package online, are emailed.
All orders are shipped upon the receiving your payment, except special orders. If an ordered item is currently out of stock, you will be notified.
- We email two Notifications: Notification of your order placement; and after your order has been shipped, you will receive a Notification of Order Sent with all details of your shipment: tracking number, an expected date of delivery and the link to Canada Post database where you can track your package online.
- To calculate your shipping rate, please follow the link: Find a Rate » (our postal code is L4E 0H9)
Orders of $350 and more are shipped postage free unless FedEx is required - up to 10% of the net value shipping rate might be charged. (Exception: FedEx account holders).
- Xpresspost and FedEx items are shipped 24-7.
- A handling fee of $7.50 is charged for items shipped after 5 p.m. EDT.
- Packaging & handling: FREE, including vinyl or clear-frosted shoppers, and Tyvek catalogue envelopes. About 70% of packaging materials we use are biodegradable, and 100% recyclable.
Shipment redirection: We may ask for an additional payment if redirection of a shipment is requested. The extra quota is base on the shipping rates and requested postal service.
* We ship within Canada only.
Letter Mail (up to 500g): for printed materials only, delivery within 1-2 business days locally, 3 business days within a province, and 4 business days nationally between major Canadian centers.
Expedited Parcel: delivery on the next business day locally, 2 to 3 business days regionally, and 4 to 7 business days nationally between major Canadian centers.
The cheapest and fast enough insured mail with delivery confirmation and tracking. Signature option can be added.
Xpresspost, Priority: alternate shipping arrangements can be done for an additional charge. For FedEx account holders - freight-free, and a shipping charge paid at the time of online check-out is credited within two business days.
Track your item online: CanadaPost.ca » (by Tracking №)
For more details and rates, please refer to Parcel Services Guide PDF »
Copyright © 2005-2021 Irene & Mr.Sheep Co.®
All rights reserved. Website comments to
Product Index -
General Gifts Index -
How to Order -
Information is updated daily.
Images, photography, and content are copyright protected.
Please do not use the visual content without our prior permission.